Sunday, July 10, 2011

Introduction to Infinite Peaceabilities

Hello! I'm Estelle. :)

Some of you know me from another blog I write called Emerald Star of Texas. Some people say I have a sense of humor. I don't know that I'm necessarily "comedy-club worthy" (don't necessarily think I wanna be!), but I do see humor in many things, and sometimes I write about them. Even when I'm upset and aggravated...when all is said and done, most of what I see is either funny or I've learned something pretty awesome from it. Life is too short to have my peace stolen for long. Mourning endures for the night, but joy cometh in the morning.

I realize that "peaceabilities" is not even a real word. The closest "peace" words that might have worked for what I'm trying to accomplish were "peacefulness" and "peaceable" and even "peaceably." None of these suited my purpose in finding my unique title for my new blog. :) Not only that, I was trying to find a word that attempts to sum up my most favorite subject of all time: Christian faith! The topic is truly infinite! The purpose of this blog is to talk about the Christian faith and how it affects our everyday life.

Right off the top of your head, what words do you think of to describe the ideal Christian life? Truth ... faith ... love ... joy ... hope ... belief ... miracles ... paaaaaaaaaaatience ... gentleness ... etc. All of that balanced with traits like prayer ... boldness ... power ... confidence ... reasoning ... conviction ... etc. A Christian in a relationship with Jesus can lead to experiences in joy and peace in virtually every aspect of life. Shalom, if you will. More on that topic another time.

I pray that, in spite of all the fiery darts of the wicked hurled your way, you can remember to enter into God's rest while enjoying joy unspeakable and peace which passeth all understanding. In other words...I'm looking forward to talking about infinite peaceabilities. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment